Anna Kühlein is a german film music composer, living and working in Leipzig and Berlin.
Her professional musical education started at an early age of four. Her dream of becoming a film composer specified at the age of twelve. After studying music production with a focus on recording, composition and piano at Hochschule der populären Künste Berlin (university of popular arts berlin) she successfully graduated with her bachelor of music in 2016. The same year she started her film music master studies at the renownded Filmuniversität Babelsberg Konrad Wolf in October.
She has been composing and producing for several projects such as the well known TV series "Ku'Damm 59" on ZDF. Other film projects were for example "Amazonen einer Großstadt" (Thais Odermatt), "Nachthall" (Victoria Schulz), "Weit draußen" (Jan Peter Horstmann) and "KAISER" (Jannis Kiefer), "Ausbruch" (Oliver Haffner), and music for several image films for example for annodare GmbH, glow Berlin and Heinz Sielmann Stiftung.
...soon to be updated
• composed title track for the live show "INKLUSIVE" by Anne Koths and Marie-Luise Wagner
• composed title & credits for "Generation Berlin", rbb
• compositions for the spatial audio & photography exhibition "Of Lions and Men"
• orchestration for „1937 - Das Ende der Unschuld“ with composer Franziska Henke
• film score for the short movie "Ausbruch" with director Oliver Haffner
• film score for "Fragmente von Dir" by director Victoria Schulz
• film score for "Rick" by director Jan-Peter Horstmann
• orchestra recording of the composition "Luftschloss Adagio" (in cooperation with Gary Hirche) for the film "Darsteller" by director Jannis Alexander Kiefer
• several compositions for Heinz Sielmann Stiftung
• film score for the animated short film "Seite A", which celebrated its premiere at the ITFS - Internationales Trickfilmfestival Stuttgart in the category Young Animation from 2nd to 5th of May 2017 in Stuttgart
• music assistant for Maurus Ronner for "Ku'damm 56", "Sarah Wiener - eine Woche unter..." and the ZDF-series "Sibel und Max"
• orchestra recording & music assistance for the music of "Pettersson & Findus 2 - das schönste Weihnachten überhaupt" by Ali N. Askin with Filmphilharmonie in Weimar
• transcription for Ensemble Musikfabrik
She has been working as a music assistance for the film score composer Ali N. Askin since 2014.
She supported him on many different projects including "Tehran Taboo", "Pettersson & Findus - Findus zieht um", "Morgen sind wir frei", "Dogs of Berlin" (netflix) and several episodes of "Tatort".